Thursday, July 17, 2008

Italy is hot, but not as hot as Texas..

On the road to an Italian tow that I didn't catch the name of. After being on the road this long it is easy to lose track of the days of the week and sometimes where you're at or going. What I do know is the espresso in Italy is killing! Even the truck stops on the side of the highways have coffee bars in them. I am getting spoiled in this regard. Coffee drinking will never be the smae for me.

On Tuesday we ahd a day off to spend in Rome. I spent a total of 12 hours wandering the ancient city, 10am to 10pm. From visiting all of these great places so far, I feel like I have been inspired in new ways. I look forward to finding ways to put this in my music. Back to Roma; on almost ever street corner you will find some kind of historically significan building, statue, or fountain.

No comments: